A 30-year-old dock at Lake Ridge Marina needs to be replaced.
However, no one wants to do the job.
Prince William County Department of Parks and Recreation last issued two bids, soliciting companies to demolish an existing 2,000 square-foot floating dock and build a new one at the marina at 12380 Cotton Mill Drive.
- Get 100% Access to Potomac Local News across All of the Communities We Cover.
- NEW! Save by Choosing a Plan that Gives You Your Community's News.
- SAVE 20% on Select Plans!
- Click Here to Become a Member.
- Already a Member? Click Here to Sign In.
- Thank you for your support of local news in our community.
A teacher who works at Rippon Middle School and lives at a nearby elementary school faces a weapons charge.
The Stafford County Public Schools Superintendent said a convocation ceremony on Friday, August 5, should have been an event to unify and excite teachers and school employees for the new year.
Beginning on August 25, Manassas National Battlefield Park will observe the 160th anniversary of the Battle of Second Manassas. For five days, through August 30, events will remember the cost of battle and include the destructive impact on area families and African Americans.
It’s a bit unusual to have one-quarter of your county supervisors facing recall petitions from their constituents.