The public, alumni and students are welcome to attend George Mason University’s second annual Green Job Networking Fair from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., on Nov. 10 in the Johnson Center’s Dewberry Hall on George Mason's Fairfax campus.
Mason's Office of Sustainability and University Career Services are teaming up to host major employers including the Environmental Protection Agency, the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service and environmentally friendly businesses and nonprofits.
Organizers recommend registering, dressing for success and bringing a resume — not only to possibly find a career, but to find a purpose.
- NEW! Save by Choosing a Plan that Gives You Your Community's News.
- Or Choose a Plan That Gives You 100% Access to Potomac Local News across All of the Communities We Cover.
- SAVE 20% on Select Plans!
- Click Here to Become a Member.
- Already a Member? Click Here to Sign In.
- Thank you for your support of local news in our community.
Two new Virginia education laws are going into effect July 1 – one will give parents the authority to opt children out of sexually explicit coursework and the other will reinstate some requirements for teachers to report student misdemeanors to police.
Central Rappahannock Regional Library’s IdeaSpace: Making+Media is expanding its hours starting Tuesday, July 5
On June Tuesday, June 28 at 8:25 p.m. officers were called to a home in the 14700 block of Darbydale Avenue Dale City.
Potomac Local News first told you about Dumfries town officials working on a gun buyback program.