The vision for a fully-connected University Boulevard in Prince William County will come true.
The Northern Virginia Transportation Authority awarded $53 million to complete the thoroughfare, extending University Boulevard from Devlin Road to Route 29 in Gainesville, near a new commuter lot at Interstate 66.
- Get 100% Access to Potomac Local News across All of the Communities We Cover.
- NEW! Save by Choosing a Plan that Gives You Your Community's News.
- SAVE 20% on Select Plans!
- Click Here to Become a Member.
- Already a Member? Click Here to Sign In.
- Thank you for your support of local news in our community.
Police found a decomposing body near a trash compactor.
Sea lions are making a splash at the Prince William County Fair.
A revived and revised version of an outer connector project that would create a path between Stafford and Spotsylvania counties would try to avoid populated areas by crossing into Culpeper and Orange counties.
Occoquan Town Hall is now named for former Mayor June Randolph.
Do you struggle with anxiety, depression, stress, grief, trauma or anger? Are you ready to make a change?
Lauren K. Nickum, LCSW, CSAC from Peaceful Mind Solutions is now taking new clients for psychotherapy. Lauren has over 10 years of experience treating mental health disorders and general life stress in adults and adolescents. For more information visit